Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, February 14, 2016

Progressing

Rest and be thankful
William Wordsworth
The most wonderful thing happened this morning
As I began to awaken and subconsciously shoulder my load for the day
A thought began to creep in like sunshine from behind a cloud
It is Sunday!
I had worked the week and the week had worked out 
And now...it is Sunday
I have no doubt that I could find reports to write 
Or files to review
But they will be there tomorrow and I assume so will
But today  it is Sunday
A day to lay down the burdens 
and let in the light
Resting is an act of faith, you know
It is believing that the world can go on without you
for a whole 24 hours
that is my plan
and that is poetiquejustis
A heart at peace gives life to the body
Proverbs 14: 30