Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Wind Spoke First

What a peculiar privilege has this little agitation of the brain which we call 'thought'.
David Hume 
The winds blew through my city the other night

Branches flew from trees










The seagulls headed south away from it all
The dust and the leaves filled the air
My peaceful world was agitated
and so was I

The winds moved on,  leaving this message  behind:

"Do what you must...do whatever it takes...to keep the winds of worry from blowing through your mind

Do what you must...do whatever it takes....to keep the dust of life from covering your soul"


The winds spoke....and I will listen.
From my mind to yours...


peace
and that's poetiquejustis
Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you.
John 14:27