Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, February 24, 2016

No additions

“A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there's nothing left to add, 
but when there's nothing left to take away.” 
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Adding on
Adding up
Adding in
Will we forever be deciding if our life  is too hot, too cold, too hard, too soft
or is anything ever
just right?
Today, don't feel the need to add to life
Today- believe that all is as it should be
that it is just right
because if you do-
then it is~
and that's poetiquejustis
I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
Philippians 4:12