Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, September 30, 2017

Many Thanks

I'd like to thank everyone I met in my life
Maureen Stapelton

Some folks will rub you the wrong way


Others will give you just what you need


There are those you wish had never crossed your path

                            ....Those  who made your life very hard

Those who you never really got to know
and those you will always remember even when they are gone
We should be thankful for them all
Because they helped make you who you are
And that can be a very good thing

if you let it
and that's poetiquejustis
Dear brothers and sisters, we can't help but thank God for you, because your faith is flourishing and your love for one another is growing.
2 Thessalonians 1:3