Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, September 17, 2017

Victorious

Acceptance gives you the permission and power to move on.
Henry Fraser
Quadriplegic Artist, Author, and Former Rugby Player

This quote is from a rugby player
who lost the use of his limbs


and took up painting
Showing us how to move on
 with strength
and grace
 and power

It takes courage to accept the realities in life
and even more courage to claim the victory over your circumstances

by believing every day is a good day.
What's holding you back today?
and that's poetiquejustis

The Lord is my shepherd I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadow he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths bringing honor to his name.  
Even when I walk through the darkest darkest valley, I will not be afraid,
    for You are close beside me.

All artwork by Henry Fraser