Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, September 8, 2017

The Theory of Beans

Actions are seeds of fate
Seeds grow in to destiny
Harry S Truman
I have packet of bean seeds sitting on my work table
The directions say "soak overnight before planting"
I have yet to get around to doing that
So...all I have are these theoretical beans
 
And when weighing this out?
 
Until I take some action- those beans remain a very inedible theory
Life can be that way...the things we are going to do
The paths we are going to take
All those things we are going to do"tomorrow"
Are you living a theoretical life?
If not now- when??
Go!  
Soak the beans!
Plant the dreams!
Put your theory in to action 
and let it grow
and that's poetiquejustis
But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 
James 2:18