Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Are You In Your Way?

If the wind will not serve,
take to the oars.
Destitutus ventis, remos adhibe
Latin Proverb



 
You know where you want to go


But your mind keeps taking the "yea but" and "what if" detour

You are not going to get anywhere that way....



Ask yourself this:
Would I let anyone talk me out of doing what I just talked myself out of doing?
I didn't think so....
So get out of your way!
Stop blocking your own path!
Stop tripping yourself up!
  
Wayne Dyer said:
Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.  
and that's poetiquejustis

Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.
Romans 14:13