Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, February 10, 2012

My Mind is Unmade

Out of your vulnerabilities come your strengths
Sigmund Freud


I have met my weaknesses
and they are many
 

When the dessert cart passes by at a restaurant
I have no interest

But put me in a room filled with french fries
and I will eat my way out.

I am a sucker for a great new purse,

Anything my grandkids want me to buy them


And I would walk out on a million dollar negotiation to have lunch with my husband or my kids.

The poet John Beecher said that 
strength is a matter of a made up mind

I am not sure I have made up my mind about that yet....
and that's poetiquejustis

 For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corninthians 12:10