Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, February 25, 2012

Every Little Thing....

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. 
 C S Lewis

Things to do:
 
Things to be
 
Things to know
 
Things things things
 
 
 
Time to breathe
 
Time to love

 
Time to dream
 
Life   Life  Life

Things are not life
That's the thing about life....
There are some things you just have to put aside now and then
to be alive
 
Shakespeare said:
There is a place and a means for every man alive

Go...find it today
and don't let any thing get in your way
and that's poetiquejustis
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?  Matthew 6:25