Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, February 16, 2012

Introducing You!

It has never been natural for me to deviate from the facts of anything before me
Norman Rockwell

Look me in the eye

Stand before me- toe to toe


Put out your hand and give me a shake



 Now that wasn't so bad, was it?

Hello...I am who you have been

afraid to be

I am what you never thought you could do

I am what you never made time for
I am who you never  thought you had in you.

Well.... here I am
Been here all the time
Just waiting for you
and now that we have met- 
let's go live some life together!
 
Einstein said:
 Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
Limits?
Accepted.
Now- go!
and that's poetiquejustis

Well done, good and faithful servant. 
You have been faithful in a few things
I will put you in charge of many.
Matthew 25:23