Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, August 5, 2012

Connecting the Nots


A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has never overcome them.
Carl Jung



I find I learn more about myself  from the things

 I will not do


 than by the things I am cheerful in doing

 I learn more about my strengths

from the things I believe I cannot do

than from the things I know that I can do

I find out secrets about myself from the things I will not give up



I will not share

I will not leave behind

Or the things I will not change

Sometimes, the nots are a good thing

Sometimes they are just in my way
In any case....
 I am not going to ignore the nots a
Nope- not me
and that's poetiquejustis


 For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want.
Romans 7:19