Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, August 11, 2012

What to leave in...what to take out

“Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.”
 ~ Lionel Hampton


 I went through the cupboard looking at the expiration dates


Here is my conversation with myself:

"Still good....

Keep...I got plans for you!"



"Past its date .....

You're outta here!"

"What's this?

How did this ever get in here? This is not even good for us!

Take a hike!"

There- that's done...
OK...time to do the same with what is cluttering up my soul.

and that's poetiquejustis

Colossians 3:8 
 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: 
anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.