Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Art of Others

I paint my own reality
Frida Kahlo
 I received a copy of a an excellent lecture
by a psychologist referencing that quote by Frida Kahlo


 We all do that, you know

We all paint our own reality

Life as we see it

Life as we Feel it



Life as we Taste it 

Life as we Touch it

But life should be more than creating a gallery of our own thoughts

Today, take your eyes off of your own "paintings" and enjoy 
the art of others.

and that's poetiquejustis

 
"In everything I showed you that 
by working hard in this manner 
you must help the weak 
and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, 
that He Himself said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'" Acts 20:35