Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, August 3, 2012

Going the distance

For time is the greatest distance between two places
Tennessee Williams


Time is  putting some distance between us




Between me and the embarrassing things I have done


Those unfortunate words I said


Time is putting some distance between us.


The victories I have had

The praises I have won


Yes...time is putting some distance between us


But no matter how far I go, or where I find myself

There will be no distance between you and me

and that's poetiquejustis

Ephesians 1:15-16
 For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.