Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, August 10, 2012

The Accomplished Life






We'll sing in the sunshine
We'll laugh every day
We'll sing in the sunshine
Then I'll be on my way
Gale Garnett

I am going to a memorial service today for a friend


There will be no press

No paparazzi

 

Just people whose lives she touched as she made her way from there to here



Raising children

Singing in choirs

Going to Bible studies



Oceans of casseroles for sick friends

Hours of prayer for hurting people
 

Ninety plus years of never once forgetting what is truly important in this life
A life well spent
A life worth learning from
 And that's poetiquejustis

A woman of virtue, who can find? Her worth is far more than rubies
Proverbs 31:10

In Loving Memory of Mary Bassett