Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, August 6, 2012

Getting your fulfillment


 People want riches; they need fulfillment.
Robert Conklin

 I met a man recently who had a great job

A beautiful home


And a happy marriage

But he told me candidly that he did not feel fulfilled


I hear that a lot from people

Could it be that we just do not know what fulfillment is

And we do not want to recognize it when we have it?

Could it be that we have "fulfillment"mixed up with fame and fortune

And that mysterious "potential" we are all supposed to be reaching?

Washington Irving said:

Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little.
 
 Had enough of never having enough?
Today, allow yourself to feel fulfilled
because then you will realize that you are
and that is only the beginning

and that's poetiquejustis

 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
    I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. Psalm 32:8