Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bell-isimo!

I had been my whole life a bell.
Annie Dillard


The lunch bell







The dismissal bell



Wedding bells


And doorbells
Sleigh bells



and church bells

    Edgar Allen Poe wrote:
How it swells!
                  How it dwells
            On the Future! how it tells
            Of the rapture that impels
          To the swinging and the ringing
            Of the bells, bells, bells,
          Of the bells, bells, bells,bells,
                  Bells, bells, bells-
  To the rhyming and the chiming of the bells!

You know, when you think about it...life does have a certain ring to it.
and that's poetiquejustis

If I speak in the languages of humans and angels but have no love,
 I have become a reverberating gong or a clashing cymbal. 
I Corinthians 13:1