Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, March 8, 2013

Just a little bit of foolishness


You are never too old to be a fool
from "Sir Philips's Folly" by Marion Chesney

I play the fool....gladly!


For my kids and my grandkids achievements- big and small
Not to mention my husband's smile
I play for the fool

Give me a sunrise, a sunset, a cup of tea with a friend
and I lose all sense of decorum
and I happily
play the fool
Just for the record-  the list includes anything that has mozzarella on it

Yes, I play the fool
It is something that I am very good at it
And I plan on staying in practice
and that's poetiquejustis
 Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise 
by the standards of this age, 
he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise.
 1 Corinthians 3:18