Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Faith to Build a Mountain



I am here for a purpose, and that purpose is to grow in to a mountain,
 not to shrink to a grain of sand.
Og Mandino
I will not shrink back
and disappear in to the sands of time


I will not be made small
Because I was not created to be small
and I was not created by a small Creator
but one who made the whales of the sea
and eagles to soar-

That same Creator would not have made me to be a grain of sand


I will do all that I am meant to do

and be all that I am meant to be
and that is poetiquejustis
 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Matthew 17:20