Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, March 5, 2013

J'aime la vie!!


J'aime la vie!  I feel that to live is a wonderful thing!
Coco Chanel

"To live is a wonderful thing"
Do you believe that?
(I am not sure Coco really did because it is very hard to find a picture of her smiling!)
But you! 
 I know you believe it


So do me a favor:


The next time the person at the checkout stand says: "How are you"
Or and someone in the office tears their eyes away from the screen long enough to say:
"How's it going"


Give them more than a grunt and a shrug.
Give a shout out to life!
To living
To being alive

It is ok, you know to be happy just to be alive!
Tell the world!
Be the sun behind the clouds!
T
The bit of spring to fill the air
Spread the news-
You are alive-
that is a wonderful thing
and that's poetiquejustis

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
John 11:25-26