Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, March 9, 2013

Excuse me while I BUD in

The sun will set without thy assistance
The Talmud


I confess- I am a budinski

If something does not seem right
I want to help it


Fix it


Patch it up

Make it right



I want to add my two cents if I think you are coming up short
(no extra charge)

And I want to sew on the button that has not ever fallen off


But I am  reforming!


You may now make your own mistakes

Go down your own wrong paths

Even eat all the wrong foods

And I will not say a word.....

well....maybe just once in a while

because after all 
Every real friend has  a little BUDinski in them, right?
and that's poetiquejustis

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
Galatians 6:2