Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, March 17, 2013

Experientally Experimental




You are the laboratory and every day is the experiment.
Go and find what is new and unexpected.
Joel Elkes


If life is an experiment, perhaps we should apply the scientific method

Let's try it!

Step 1:  Ask a question: 

(go ahead!  ask yourself a question....only you know what you really want to find out about yourself)

Step 2: Make an observation and do some back ground research 
 Think about it
    (be honest now....why do you still have that bad habit....or that unfilled aspiration?)

Step 3: Propose a hypothesis      (take a guess-what have you got to lose?)
Got it?  OK...let's move on


Step 4: Decide how to test the hypothesis 

  ( remember: You are the laboratory and every day is the experiment)

Step 5: Test the hypothesis by living the truth that you discovering. Results?

Step 6: Accept or reject the hypothesis: 
 Press on or return to Step One
Because as Socrates said:
The unexamined life is not worth living
and that's poetiquejustis

Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
Psalm 139:23