Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, December 28, 2015

Tale Of a Junk Junkie

“This isn’t a thrift store… We’re not selling them something less expensive, we’re selling them something more special. We have to tell them the story of what we’re showing them. And then we have to show them how they can be the new heroine in the story.”
Eric McKean, The Secret Life of Dresses

I love thrift stores

Maybe it is because I am a writer-and an old fashioned kind of girl
 but every souvenir plate...
every chipped cup....
 
every bedraggled doll
tells me a story. 
 and I always want to be the next heroine in that story
and that's poetiquejustis
Remember the days of old; consider the generations long past.
 Ask your father and he will tell you,ask your  your elders, 
and they will explain to you.
Deuteronomy 32:7