Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, December 19, 2015

Where is your dream today?

We cannot live what we cannot dream
Richard Paul Evans


I have a friend who lost a lot in hurricane Sandy


He put his dreams in to a hammer and saw


And rebuilt


I know a woman who always wanted  her own catering business



She put her dreams in to an oven

And let it rise


I know someone who always wanted to be a writer

She put her hands to the keys
And here I am

Where is your dream today?
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
Anatole France

And that's poetiquejustis
But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,
Philippians 3:13