Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Wonder of It All


I was wise enough to never grow up 
while fooling most people into believing I had
Margaret Meade

Grown ups eat brie on dry little crackers

Kids like grilled cheese on white



Grown ups chase deals, investors and backers

Kids look for hills to fly kites
Grown ups dither over year end balances

Kids write a letter to Nick
It is Christmas- a time for beauty 

and  wonder
or  
just grown up humbug
!
you pick!
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 
And that's poetiquejustis