Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Wings of an Angel

And, being so small that it seemed to take him just twice as long as anyone else to get to nightly prayers, the Littlest Angel always arrived late, and always knocked everyone’s wings askew 
as he darted into his place
 -Charles Tazewell  The Littlest Angel
This time of the year, this book always comes to my mind
I always seem to be rushing about knocking someone's wing askew!

I am thankful for all the "little angels" that have come my way this year
Helping me pull my weight
clearing the path
and brightening my day
and where have I found this little angel?
In the eyes of a friend
in the laugh of a child
in the touch of the one I love
                                       Today, I hope you find
                                          your little angel too
 
and that's poetiquejustis

"Do not neglect hospitality, for through it some have unknowingly entertained angels."
Hebrews 13:2