Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Adrift

I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship.
Louisa May Alcott
The voyage is yours
Whether life is tugging you along
or you feel that you are sailing toward your goal
If you are cruising through life




Or floating with the tide
Even when life feels like a battle
                                            The voyage is yours
 and today, the journey is still ahead
George William Curtis said:
It is not the ship so much as the skillful sailing that assures the prosperous voyage.

and that's poetiquejustis
                    Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, 
     saying, 
      “Truly you are the Son of God.”
 Matthew 14:33