Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Flip Side of Life

The laziest man I ever met put popcorn in his pancakes
so they would flip themselves
W C Fields


Ah...but life does not flip itself

You have to put a little effort in to it
 
Like this...
"Horrible traffic!!"

Flip

  "Thank you that I have a car"

" Sigh.....I have to go to work"

Flip

"Thank you that I have a job"

"Laundry!!"

Flip it


"Thank you that I have clothes"

Get it?

Just flip it
Maybe it will catch on
and we will all be flipping out with gratitude.
 
Wouldn't that be hot!

and that's poetiquejustis
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,
 to which indeed you were called in one body. 
And be thankful
Colossians 3:15