Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, April 16, 2016

One Step Ahead

The tree that is beside the running water
 is fresher and gives more fruit.
 Theresa of Avila
This week, 
I seemed to be always trying to stay one step ahead 
of the dust and difficulties
Today.....it is time to refresh
 I will admire the gentility of flowers until I learn their ways
                              I will gain wisdom from the sea
And find directions in to tomorrow
by watching the way of the clouds today.

I will fill my heart with the song every bird
 and once more
I will see life as it was
and as it is
and as it should be
and that's poetiquejustis
 
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. 
Not as the world gives do I give to you. 
Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
John 14:27