Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Give it Up


I have found that among its other benefits, 
              giving liberates the soul of the giver.
         Maya Angelou

Give it up

Give it away

Give what you can

no....not just money
anyone can do that

Make it something only you have to give

Give a moment of your time

Give a listen

Give a  smile

Give a tear

 Give it up
Give what you can


 Give what you have to give 
because  what you have is probably what someone needs

Wayne Dyer Said:
 When I chased after money, I never had enough. 
When I got my life "on purpose"
 and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life,
 then I was prosperous.

 and that's poetiquejustis


Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others,
 as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
 1 Peter 4:10