Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Flight of Chances

Necessity is the mother of taking chances

Mark Twain
Today I met a hummingbird
He hovered by my face
Wings beating the air with frantic grace
And he bid me follow
He waited there as long as he could
He wished me no ill and only good
And he bid me follow
But I stood rooted like a tree
Afraid to move - afraid to see
What might be there if I agreed
To follow
And so with one last fleeting glance
He rose in the air and with him my chance
To follow.....
Perhaps he will find me again
and time and duty will tell me when
to follow
And I will soar with graceful ease
and the hummingbird will say
"now if you please....
follow"    
and that's poetiquejustis
But as to the suitable times and the precise seasons and dates, brethren, you have no necessity for anything being written to you.
I Thessolonians 5:1