Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, November 13, 2016

Stayin' Alive

We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man.
The Bee Gees
While the Bee Gees were lying around a recording studio in France 
jotting down these words for a new disco movie
I wonder if they were just rhyming or they really got it
Because those words- unlike most Bee Gee lyrics
Rocked my world
The headlines
The Crescendo of the NBC news theme 
 coincidentally written by a five time Grammy Winner John Williams
The blaring sight of CNN's logo
 I run for cover
I protect my soul
I know the effect of the New York Times
and I am staying alive
and that's poetiquejustis

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people"
Luke 10