Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, November 4, 2016

Once Upon Your Time

Some day we will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again
C S Lewis


Remember the princess who slept on the pea and had a rough time of it?

As the story goes, she was so sweet
So Royal
So special

That the tiniest little pea would bruise her gentle senses

Not in my book!

Can you roll with the punches?



Can you just let your hair down and relax when things get tough?
Can you put it all back together, even when people say you cannot?
then you my friend
are the true royalty

the mighty  hero

the happy ending to every story

and that's poetiquejustis
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:7