Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, November 5, 2016

Look at the time!


"You may delay, but time will not." ~Benjamin Franklin
It is just a matter of time


That call you have to make

Those words that must be spoken


That road you have to travel


Someone gave me a great perspective on those “inevitables”
It is simply a matter of

What do you gain by putting it off?
 Do you need a little push?
The burden gets no lighter as the days pass because it saps your strength
The road ahead only gets darker





If not now....when
 are you going to get past the cost
And move on

I think it is time.
and that's poetiquejustis

This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24