Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, November 11, 2016

Get Interested!

There is not a sprig of grass that shoots that  is uninteresting to me.
Bored?
You are bored?
In a world that harbors quantum physics and the Fibonacci Series
And uncharted universes to be found
Not to mention the ability to make fat free chocolate ice cream
You are telling me you are BORED?
Think again
And that's poetiquejustis
 The heavens declare the glory of God  the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech  night after night they reveal knowledge.They have no speech, they use no words  no sound is heard from them.Yet their voice goes out into all the earth their words to the ends of the world.  Psalm 19:1-4