Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, March 13, 2017

Changing

A cocoon is effective only as a means of change
Kathleen Norris, From Acedia and Me
I used to have a little friend (now a grown up attorney!) 
 who would cross her baby arms and say
"no looka me, no talka me. no toucha me!"
The kid knew how to cocoon!
Hiding away from the world has its time 
 And it has its place
But when we are once again ready to face life
                                                     
                                                                  We should step out big!
We should emerge!
Refreshed and full of vibrancy
 Otherwise...we were just hanging around!
and that's poetiquejustis
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,
 and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28