Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, March 5, 2017

There Are Two Ways

Still round the corner there may wait
  a new road or a secret gate
Tolkien
We have two gates at our home
One in our front yard - a white picket fence that surrounds a nicely trimmed and flowered yard
Then there is the one that is in our back fence. It leads to a wilderness canyon
I like that
Every life should have pickets and thickets- don't you think?
Wishing you the peace of the garden
  the wild of the canyons
and the ability to enjoy them both.
And that's poetiquejustis

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
 Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27