Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Got a lot of living to Do

Curiosity is one of the permanent
and certain characteristics 
of a vigorous 
intellect.
Samuel Johnson

Perhaps these folks were just curious to see that they had in them


Annie Edson Taylor went over Niagara Falls in a barrel
at the age of 63


At 93, P G Wodehouse wrote his 97th literary offering and was knighted


 At 94, comedian George Burns performed in Schenectady, NY, 63 years after his first performance there


At 89, Arthur Rubinstein performed one of his greatest recitals in Carnegie Hall.

"So"
my curious cat seems to ask of me
"What's your excuse? Aren't you a little bit curious
about that you can do now?"
That is a good question
and that's poetiquejustis

Psalm 71:18 You got me when I was an unformed youth God, and taught me everything I know.
Now I’m telling the world your wonders;
    I’ll keep at it until I’m old and gray.