Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Waste of Words and Words that Waste

                  “Isn't it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?”
Sean Covey

My brothers are both very wise men
And I have often had the benefit of their wisdom

Sometimes unsolicited


But there is one thing they told me that I have always remembered
and found to be invariably true:

If someone is talking to you about someone else




They are probably talking about you


when you are not there

It is pretty scary to watch:


A coworker who will slam a colleague behind their back

and then smile prettily to their face
 Yikes!

Let's make a deal to 
                                                           by giving it nowhere to go
                                                                       

                                            Remember the words of Eleanor Roosevelt:
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
and that's poetiquejustis
Wounds made by a friend are intended to help, 
but an enemy's kisses are too much to bear. 
Proverbs 27:6