Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stuck In a Moment

There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt



 You have arrived!


You have reached your goal!


You have made it to where you wanted to be!



Yea!!!


Now...why are you just standing there?
Being stuck in a victory moment is still being stuck!
 
There are new dreams out there that would like to meet you!
Someone wrote "never let your memories be greater than your dreams"
He was talking to you!
and that's poetiquejustis

 Jabez cried out to the God of Israel,
"Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! 
Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." 
And God granted his request.
I Chronicles 4:10