Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, September 10, 2013

But first, we all must dream

Nothing happens unless we first dream
Carl Sandburg


When I first moved to California

I arrived with a footlocker, $200, and just picture Kate Winslet's excitement
 in The Holiday when she arrived in LA
That would be me- sans the really great hair.

I lived in a house in the San Fernando Valley that was the size of a shoebox- and I am insulting shoeboxes



But every night, I would walk outside and look at those houses up in the Hollywood Hills and say


"someday soon"....


I had a dream

I had a plan

 I had a prayer




One year later....I had to move

to a house in those hills
and that is poetiquejustis


  Trust in the Lord and do good;
    dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. 
Take delight in the Lord,
    and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord;
    trust in Him and he will do this  
He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
    your vindication like the noonday sun.
Psalm 37:3-6