Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, September 21, 2013

It's A Shot

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take
Wayne Gretzky


Mind check:


When you have an idea- is your inclination to  focus on why it will not work?


Are you so busy looking at both sides of the coin 



That you lose sight of the goal?

Michael Jordan said:
 
I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times
 I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. 
I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life.
 And that is why I succeed.

Take the shot!
And that's poetiquejustis

But we do not belong to those who shrink back and are destroyed,
 but to those who have faith and are saved.
Hebrews 10:39