Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, September 12, 2013

Looking Everywhere!

The peace of mind you are looking for
is present all the time
Joan Borysenko

Where did I put it?

I know I had it


It has to be here somewhere


How could I have misplaced my peace of mind?
 Who would I have given it to?

What...it never left?


Did I just refuse to let it peace in?

I was too busy to have room for peace of mind?

Too worried to see the peace that was there for the asking?
                                                                        So over that!

and that's poetiquejustis

                                                         You will keep in perfect peace
                                                                  all who trust in you,
                                                          all whose thoughts are fixed on you! 

                                                                         Isaiah 26:3