Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, September 19, 2013

Face Forward!

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam

 
 "been down so long it looks like up to me"
What if I I told that this is a good thing!

Are you falling on your face a lot?

Good for you!

It means you are trying something new


Being brave


Being innovative.


Remember when you were a kid and you went through that rite of passage- the high dive at the pool?


I hope your life is filled with those moments!
And you always take the plunge!

And that's poetiquejustis

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline - 
2 Timothy 1:7

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline - See more at: http://www.womensbiblecafe.com/2011/05/50-scripture-verses-on-fear/#sthash.eHWkw9Qw.dpuf
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline - See more at: http://www.womensbiblecafe.com/2011/05/50-scripture-verses-on-fear/#sthash.eHWkw9Qw.dpuf