Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, September 8, 2013

Enter Here

We cannot cure the world of sorrows, but we can choose to live in joy
Joseph Campbell



I was passing through an airport in Texas and I saw a sign for a tornado shelter
"Enter here in case of tornado". 


As people hustled to catch planes


Wolfed down fast food


and did all the normal airport things


Hidden in a corner was a place where they would be safe in an emergency



Wouldn't you like to be that place for people?
Some place safe where they can come when the storms of life hit?


Of course- we all need time to do our own repairs


And  in those times, may you find your own place of rest and safety
and that's poetiquejustis
 
                   “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
                                                                     Matthew 11:28