Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, April 10, 2017

Breathers: Take One

I remember one splendid morning- all blue and silver-
when I tore myself away from doing nothing in particular...
G K Chesterton


We just do not do that enough


"Nothing in particular"


We are all so very focused


on doing some very particular


that "nothing in particular"  ever gets done!


I have a new goal

 at least once a day

I am going to get "nothing in particular" done


nothing that will get me ahead


produce a darn thing

or otherwise add to the overall activity of the universe

At least once a day

the universe can count on me

for a breather
and that's poetiquejustis
Come to me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28