Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, April 16, 2017

Nice to Meet Me!

I have to learn to be myself again- that's all
Dorothy Lessing



Just like this little girl,
I walked out of the house one morning
to go to kindergarten 


I was certain that I understood the world


I came home 6 hours later feeling as though 


I knew nothing at all

As the years went by
that did not change
because
It takes a long time to remember who you were

After you have been told
who you are supposed to be

But now,
I think I remember
and I will never forget
again
and that's poetiquejustis 
Therefore if any person be in Christ, they are a new creature: 
old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17