Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, April 24, 2017

The Weight of Time

And when is there time to remember
to sift
to weigh
to estimate
to total?
Tillie Olsen
Young people racing to get ahead
Older people racing to keep up
No people keeping count
of what is happening 
Rich people racing to spend
Poor people racing to earn
All people caught in the race
when are we going to learn?
Today
Stop!
Sift!
let time run through your hands for a minute 
and see how it feels
Weigh your priorites
Estimate where these have a place in your life
then make your next move
and that's poetiquejustis
May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14