Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Where Do I Start?

If you are tired of starting over- don't give up.
Author unknown (But I sure wish I had said that!)
Everyone loves starting a new project
A clean notebook
 A new diet!
So much hope!
So much 
And we all like crossing the finish line!
Making it to the goal.
So how come there are more people here
Than here?
Because so few people make it through here
Those solitary moments when it is just you 
and your determination
and  where you want to be
Don't give up!
And that's poetiquejustis 
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? 
Run in such a way as to get the prize.
1 Corinthians 9:24