Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, December 26, 2011

Give Yourself the Time of Day

Leave me alone. Let me dream.
I just want to change this world.
Just let me dream.
 Ozmatlii





Find the time

to dream
today



The time to drift away from what seems unchangeable

So far away that you see it as it really is




You can change everything
Yourself
The World
The future
The present



But you have to take the a moment 
to meet your dreams


The world that does not give you that time
You have to make it happen
Your dreams are all around you
if you take a moment to see them

Don't let your dreams fade away




                                   GO! Meet your dreams!



They have been waiting for you far too long 
and that's poetiquejustis